WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe that God’s love is for all mankind and that because of His love, He sent Jesus to die on the cross for man’s sin and that He was resurrected on the third day.
We proclaim forgiveness of sins and a resurrected Lord.
2. We believe that all Scriptures are inspired by God and are profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness that the man of God may be adequately equipped for every good work.
II TIMOTHY 3:16 & 17
We give emphasis to the teaching of the Word.
3. We believe God has raised up “gifted” men and women to equip the body of Christ, that it might mature and grow up in Christ.
We seek out gifted men and women in order to equip them in the teaching of the Word.
4. We believe in the soon-return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
We go and make disciples of all nations.
5. We believe that there is only one body in Christ and that though there are many variances in His church, through the work of the Holy Spirit, we are all one through Christ.
We are diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit.